British Grand Prix at Silverstone
July 12 - July 14
Silverstone Six Hospitality
Be our VIP guest for an exclusive day of entertainment and thrilling Formula 1 racing at this year’s eagerly-anticipated British Grand Prix at Silverstone. As well as watching arguably the most exciting sport in the World from one of the best viewing positions at Silverstone, our guests will be entertained by one of the most recognisable faces in Formula 1.
Watch the drama unfold on the track from one of our prime viewing terraces or take advantage of the ever-popular grandstand that offers panoramic views of no fewer than six corners which include – Maggots, Becketts, Farm Curve, Village, The Loop and Aintree. Silverstone Six Hospitality has now established itself as a popular location where guests can savour the atmosphere and revel in the delights of traditional hospitality.
Silverstone Six is one of the best hospitality complexes in World sport, the stylish suites are the perfect place to relax and enjoy your exclusive day. You can view the racing from the external terrace or from your reserved seat in the Silverstone Six Grandstand, with views of six corners: Maggotts, Becketts, Farm Curve, Village, The Loop and Aintree. There are few circuits in the World that can boast such an expansive view from a single viewing position.
WHAT TO EXPECT (ITINERARY)
- Reserved seat on an exclusive or shared table
- Complimentary Bar with Champagne*, Spirits, Beers, Wines and Soft Drinks
- All Day Chef’s table including Breakfast, Lunch & Afternoon Tea
- Grandstand Seat overlooking six corners
- Access to Club Six trackside terrace with view of big screen
- Guest Speakers
- 1 Space per 2 Tickets in the VIP Parking
- Exclusive Tables available for groups of 8 – 12 people
- * Prosecco to be served all day on Friday
- Friday: £240 + VAT per person
- Saturday: £415 + VAT per person
- Sunday: £1,445 + VAT per person